Hi again, so we are at day 2 of Navratri and today I have for you Sabudana cutlets to tickle your tastebuds.
- 1/2 cup Sabudana soaked for 1 and half hour
- Potatoes boiled and chopped-2
- Peanuts roasted and grind coarsely
- Roasted cumin powder 1 teaspoon
- Rock salt as per taste
- Chilli powder
- Mango powder 1 teaspoon
- Green chilli 1-chopped
- Coriander leaves chopped
- Mint leave 2 leaves chopped
- Lemon juice 1/2 tsp
- Kuttu(buckwheat) flour 1 tsp
- Oil 1/2 cup
- Take mashed potatoes, Sabudana, peanut coarse,chilli chopped, coriander leaves chopped, mint chopped,salt, chilli powder,cumin powder, lemon juice, kuttu flour,mango powder now mix everything well.
- Make cutlets , Now heat oil in a pan and fry the cutlets
Sabudana cutlets are ready. Serve it with lots of love😍😍😍.