I love pasta and I can’t compromise on the sauce, I hate the acidity of the sauces that we buy from the supermarket. So, I prefer to make my own sauce at home. Now good thing about making sauce at home is that you can change the flavour of the sauce as you want. So, in this post we will discuss about the Béchamel sauce preparation and in the next post I will discuss about pasta recipe.Which pasta? well, that’s a surprise!
- All purpose flour-2tsp
- Butter-3 tsp
- Boiled Milk-1 cup
- Salt to taste
- Oregano- for seasoning
- Chilli flakes-forseasoning
- Cheese-1 cube (grate it)
- Heat a pan and add butter to it.
- Now add the all purpose flour and keep staring it for 4-5 mins
- Now, put the flame off, add milk to the butter-flour mixture,keep stirring it, to avoid lumps.
- Now put the flame on again and stir it till you get a thick consistency of sauce.
- Add cheese and mix it well.
- Now add salt to taste, oregano and chilli flakes too.And put the flame off.
Well, I prefer to give my sauce a churn in the mixer, to enhance the flavour. And your béchamel sauce is ready. You can use it in pasta and enjoy.