Lasagna is one pasta that I love to eat on days when I can literally binge on food, especially during Holidays.The creaminess, sauciness of Lasagna Yumm!!!and the way it gets melted in the mouth, I am missing my lunch already. I made this super yummy pasta for Lunch to make my Sunday special.
Please try this recipe, this really is worth trying.
Cooking time: 90 mins
- Lasagna sheets-8
- Mince meat-500gm
- Tomato puree- 2 cups
- Onion chopped-2
- Salt to taste
- Oregano-2 tsp
- chilli flakes-1 tsp
- Parsley fresh preferably
- Garlic paste-2tsp
- ginger -garlic powder-1tsp
- Olives 5-6
- Béchamel sauce for recipe please visit https://swatibhatgainrecipes.com/2017/04/06/bechamel-sauce/
- Ricotta cheese grated
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- Mozzarella Cheese grated
- Olive oil-4 tsp
- Water 1+3 cups
- Heat oil in a pan. Add onion, cook till it gets light brown. Add minced meat, and cook it nicely for 10mins. Now add garlic paste and cook it thoroughly for 15-20 mins and add tomato puree add parsley,salt, oregano and chilli flakes.
- I prefer to cook it low and slow but with this method the meat will take 90 mins to cook properly, since meat takes longer to cook and if you are running short of time then you can cook the meat sauce in a pressure cooker at medium flame and give it 2-3 whistles.
- So, now we have our meat sauce cooked and Béchamel sauce ready(for recipe: Please visit https://swatibhatgainrecipes.com/2017/04/06/bechamel-sauce/
- Now boil water in a wide pan, put some salt to it and 1 tsp of oil. Add the Lasagna sheet to the boil water and let it cook for 15 mins each round. I prefer to cook my sheets 2 at a time, so that they don’t stick to each other. And put the boiled sheet in an oiled plate once they are done.
- Now preheat the oven at 180C and take a baking dish, and grease the dish with oil. Now we have to stack the pasta in layers,first it would be lasagna sheets, then tomato meat sauce, then lasagna sheet,then béchamel sauce and the cheese,repeat the process.Put 2 lasagna sheets adjacent to each other on the dish and add the meat sauce, sprinkle parmesan cheese, now at the next layer put 2 lasagna sheets again on the next layer spread béchamel sauce and sprinkle ricotta cheese, parmesan, mozzarella cheese.
- Again the next layer would be of lasagna pasta, then the next layer it would be meat sauce, then lasagna pasta and on the top spread béchamel sauce and sprinkle ricotta cheese, parmesan cheese, and mozzarella cheese.
- For seasoning, I love olive studded lasagna, put olives and sprinkle oregano and chilli flakes.
- Put it in the preheated oven for 8-9 mins and at 120C.
- And the Lasagna is ready, it tastes super yummy,Please try the recipe and Serve it with lots of love.